Saturday, March 12, 2016

Wedding Day Part 4 - Cocktail Hour and Reception

I love that we got a chance to enjoy our cocktail hour.  It was a good decision for us to get a lot of the photos done before the ceremony.




Our guest book was a polaroid guest book and it was a hit!  I love looking through it now.




Our entrance song was "Hold on, I'm Comin" by Sam & Dave.  I don't know if anybody caught that, but it made us smile.


We actually took dance lessons and it made me really happy, but it also made us really really nervous.  We actually had a big sigh of relief when we were done.  We didn't screw up too much!!



So, no one taught us how to cut a cake apparently because we almost dropped our slice.  Dave had quick hands and caught it on the plate.




Toasts!!





Father Daughter dance!


Mother Son dance!!


I love the food we had at our wedding.  When we first started planning our wedding, I asked Dave if anything was important to him and he said FOOD!  He wanted BBQ and that's what we had, ribs, brisket, smoked chicken, mac & cheese, baked beans, coleslaw, and corn bread.  For the hot hors d'oeurvres we had his favorite, meatballs, and my favorite, pierogies!




Shot dance!!







Our wedding couldn't have been any better than it was.


Sam <3


Vendors:
Photographer - Leeann from Leeann Marie, Photographers
Venue - Armstrong Farms
Bakery - Mainstreet Bake Shop
Caterer - Pittsburgh BBQ
DJ - DJ Underdog
Videographer - So Fresh Films









1 comment:

  1. I find candid shots extremely amazing. I have to say that the photographers who know how to do it is worth hiring. This is a beautiful post and I found a lot of things very much attractive. My wedding is also by the end of this year in one of the Seattle Wedding venues and I am absolutely hiring this photographer.

    ReplyDelete